Are you looking tired lately? Dark circles, crow’s feet and under-eye wrinkles can do more damage than just giving away your age – they can actually make you look older!
It may not be time for a more complicated procedure like upper eyelid surgery yet, but there are many minimally-invasive alternatives that can help you get back your young looks:
- Botox – Botox relaxes the muscles underneath the skin, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. To keep up with the desired results, it is necessary to have repeat injections every three to four months.
- Dermal fillers – Injectable treatments like Juvederm and Radiesse can fill in lines and wrinkles, adding volume to the skin. These injections offer almost immediate results, leaving you with a younger looking face.
After having the procedures listed above, you could also do the following to give your eyes a boost and slow down the aging process a bit:
- Cover eyes – Resting items like cold tea bags or cucumber slices over your eyes can reduce swelling and redness.
- Hydrate – Drinking enough water can keep your skin supple and moisturized.
- Rest – If you don’t get enough sleep, your eyes will go right back to the way that they looked before. Try to get seven to nine hours of rest per night!
If you’re ready to have a more youthful look, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t pursue it! For information about a wide range of cosmetic procedures, reach out to The Lett Center‘s knowledgeable staff today!