Laser hair removal has become increasingly popular in the past few years with many women and men seeking it throughout the seasons.
There are numerous benefits associated with these cosmetic treatments. These benefits include:
- Boosted confidence: Raise your hands in the air without fear of armpit stubble. Wear your favorite pair of pants that tend to scrunch up your leg as the day goes on. Laser hair removal reduces the amount of hair in affected chosen areas. Knowing your skin is clear of hair, stubble, razor burn or harsh wax aftereffects can have a major impact on your day.
- Considered less painful than other hair removal methods: As compared to electrolysis treatments or waxing, laser hair removal is considered a less painful approach to hair removal.
- Effective for removal of large areas of hair: According to Self Magazine, laser treatments are an effective method for removing hair from large body areas such as the back and legs. Don’t get stuck shaving every day or getting someone else to help you reach those hard-to-get areas.
- Enhanced skin: Constant shaving and waxing can cause acne, burns, razor burn and visible redness. Having these skin problems can be just as embarrassing as unwanted hair for some. Laser hair removal is gentle and tested beforehand on your skin to determine if you are a good candidate.
- Monetary and time savings: How much money do you spend on waxing and shaving each week? How about each month or every year? The costs can add up, especially during the upcoming summer months. Laser treatments are an alternative that is cost-effective, safe and easy to undergo.
The Lett Center offers two different kinds of laser treatments. These are:
- Candela GentleYAG: Candela targets the hair follicles deep in the dermis layer of the skin, creating a significant reduction in hair. Its accompanying cooling system protects the top layers of the skin from harsh effects, heating slowly and delivering energy deep into the skin. It is especially effective for those who have darker skin.
- GentleLASE: This treatment is also cost-effective and safe. GentleLASE is known for its ability to treat pigmented lesions and vascular lesions. Additionally, it has successful skin rejuvenation abilities.
Repeat treatments are recommended for best results. Laser hair removal targets hairs that are actively growing, not hairs that will grow in the future. These sessions should be scheduled with enough time in between for effective outcomes. A personalized approach will be determined during a consultation.
Laser hair removal is just one of many non-invasive procedures offered by The Lett Center. To learn more about our laser treatment options or to schedule a consultation, visit our website.