A native of east Tennessee, Dr. Lett currently lives in Lebanon with his wife Donna and his daughter Madeline. He enjoys a healthy lifestyle and believes in total wellness. He enjoys jogging and outdoor activities such as hiking or skiing.
But his greatest enjoyment is being a husband and a parent.
Dr. Lett is a veteran of the Army Reserve and finds great personal satisfaction in using his skill and talent as a plastic surgeon to restore quality of life and dignity to those injured during military service.
Dr. Lett is actively involved in community service, and serves on several local boards.
Among Dr. Lett’s certifications and affiliations are:
- Diplomat, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Diplomat, American Board of Surgery
- American Society Of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Tennessee Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Tennessee Medical Association
- The American Society of Breast Surgeons
- The American Association of Wound Care
- Southeastern Surgical Congress
- Plastic Surgery Research Council
- Wilson County Medical Society (Treasurer)
- Undergraduate, Davidson College, Davidson, North Carolina
- Graduate & Medical School, University of Tennessee Memphis School of Medicine, Memphis, Tennessee
- General Surgery Internship & Residency
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia, South Carolina
- Plastic Surgery Residency & Fellowship, University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, Tennessee