Plastic surgery can change lives with subtle enhancements and body modifications. The reasons patients desire these changes vary, but the health factors they all share should not. According to The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, a good candidate for plastic surgery should consider the following eight factors before undergoing the procedure:
- Alcohol consumption
- Current weight or history of weight changes
- Daily nutrition and vitamins
- Exercise habits, types of exercises practiced and frequency
- Sleep patterns
- Stress levels
- Sun exposure
- Underlying health conditions.
Many of these factors should be discussed related to what procedure you would like to have. This list is a good starting point, but isn’t exhaustive. Each patient has their own personal needs and should discuss anything else that comes to mind when a consultation is scheduled or research is being done. If some of these factors affect your life, a few can be changed based on your own personal choices. This can also be discussed with your surgeon.
The Lett Center offers a variety of services including:
- Body procedures: Body lift, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, facelift, eyelid surgery etc.
- Injections: A range of dermal fillers, Botox, Juvederm, etc.
- Medi-spa services: Laser skin treatments and laser hair removal, among other services.
One of the most important questions a patient can ask themselves is why exactly they would like the surgery done. Is it for them, for a necessary modification or to increase their overall happiness? A plastic surgery procedure should be a life change for the better and a chance to have the body you have always wanted. The Lett Center can help you there. If you are interested in a specific surgery or would like to learn the options of another, schedule a consultation today.