What is HydraFacial?
A HydraFacial is a facial rejuvenation method that deeply exfoliates the skin and infuses it with intensive hydration serums. A HydraFacial treatment uses mechanical exfoliation to treat the skin. In some ways, this is much like microdermabrasion, but the process takes steps to replenish your skin further. The result is brighter, healthy skin with a more even texture after just one treatment. After continued treatments, you may notice a reduction in brown spots and fine lines and wrinkles as dead skin cells are routinely lifted away.
What Happens During a Treatment?
The HydraFacial method is a non-invasive multistep method to rejuvenate and promote younger, healthy skin. This method incorporates multiple treatments into one powerhouse approach. By treating skin with a variety of ways known to work, you will enjoy long-term skin health that is tailored to your skin’s needs. The HydraFacial machine provides better results as it’s the only machine patented for 4-in-1 Vortex Technology.
The 4 Steps of a HydraFacial:
- Step one is the Vortex Cleansing and Exfoliation. This step uses lactic acid and glucosamine to soften the debris on the surface of your skin.
- Step two is the Mini Acid Peel. This step is a very slight chemical peel with no downtime or discomfort.
- Step three is the Beta Hydroxy (Vortex Extraction). This step cleanses the skin and extracts debris from the pores.
- Set four is a Specialty Vial or Fusion. This step uses a fusion based on the specific needs of your skin type.
What Vortex-Boost Specialty Vials and Fusions are Available?
Each person has unique skin concerns that change over time. The HydraFacial treatment gives room to address specific skin issues with medical grade formulas to enhance the results.
- Britenol® Skin Brightening Treatment: This effectively diminishes hyperpigmentation, brown spots, and sunspots. It does not use Hydroquinone or Kojic Acid, which can have severe side effects.
- DermaBuilder™: This fusion reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also improves the elasticity of the skin, which reverses the signs of aging.
- CTGF™Solution: This is a naturally derived growth factor that assists the skin in healing. By infusing the skin with this patented serum, growth factors can significantly restore skin. Regenerative properties for collagen, elastin, healing, and fibroblast production are unmatched.
- Antiox+™: This is a multi-peptide and antioxidant that reduces fine lines and wrinkles. This blend also improves hydration and elasticity to restore beautiful skin.
- Antiox-6™: This serum is full of antioxidant-rich vitamins and detoxifying ingredients. Utilizing moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid, the skin will become more elastic while also receiving protection from free radical damage.
If you are looking for a quick, non-invasive to give your skin the glowing boost it deserves, our med spas in Lebanon, Tennessee, and Mt. Juliet, Tennesse help you restore youthful skin. Treatments are quick and require no downtime. After one visit, many clients see an improved appearance, and continued HydraFacial treatments are recommended to maximize skin health results. Maintaining beautiful skin is unique to each person and skin type, and this facial treatment can deliver impressive results that change with your needs.