What is the HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial is a treatment that provides clear, hydrated, younger-looking skin with instantly noticeable results and no downtime. It is easily customized to suit your skin’s needs, making it a safe treatment for all skin types. The HydraFacial treats hyperpigmentation, oily/congested pores, fine lines, and wrinkles.
The HydraFacial differs from a chemical peel in that it is less aggressive, has less downtime, and minimal peeling/flaking. A more effective, gentler treatment than microdermabrasion, it uses a patented Vortex Fusion system to complete a facial in a manner that more effectively pushes the active ingredients into the skin.
- STEP 1: The first step involves cleansing and exfoliation, using a deplaning tool to open up pores and sweep away the topmost layer of makeup debris and dead skin cells. It has been described a cool paintbrush running over the face.
- STEP 2: After your skin is cleaned, a light acid peel is applied. This is not your typical aggressive chemical peel; it’s is a blend of glycolic and salicylic acid that’s progressive enough to dissipate the damaged, dead layer of skin while only feeling a mild tingle.
- STEP 3: Next, a vortex-extraction nozzle is used to extract dirt, debris, and oil out of the pores. Unlike extractions in a typical facial, there is no squeezing or popping here, so there is a smaller chance of infection or recurrence. Imagine it as a vacuum for your pores!
- STEP 4: Lastly, a hand piece called the vortex-infusion tool infuses an antioxidant and collagen-rich serum onto the skin to promote elasticity and hydration.
** Ask us about our add-on options
Why Choose the HydraFacial:
- No downtime or discomfort.
- Can be done in 30-45 minutes.
- Immediate visible results.
- Effective for every skin type.
- Addresses specific skin conditions.
- The most powerful non-invasive treatment.